NO WORRIES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PLANS
Change the tickets up to 30 minutes before departure.
You can simply change or cancel your bus ticket for free. You just need to do it up to 30 minutes before departure from the Czech Republic.
From destination abroad:
- direct service (without change) - no later than 6 hours before departure
- service with change - at least 24 hours before departure.
You may do it by calling the phone number +420 731 222 111, by writing the email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or personally at the office of Eurolines.
How to change the bus ticket: Buy a new ticket - for your required date, destination and time. For your original ticket, we will refund you the full amount you paid.
How to cancel the bus ticket: You just need to notify us the number of your ticket and we will refund you the amount (the cancellation fee will be included). The cancellation fee is a percentage of the original ticket price and depends on the time of cancelation and time of departure:
• Returning tickets more than 48 hours prior to departure: cancellation fee is 25% of the ticket price
• Returning tickets between 6 and 48 hours prior to departure: cancellation fee is 50% of the ticket price
• Returning tickets less than 6 hours prior to departure: cancellation fee is 100% of the ticket price
No promises or vouchers. We return money, no vouchers!
We return the money the same way the tickets were paid - i.e.. if you bought the tickets in cash in our office, you will get the money in cash, if you paid your tickets by a credit card, we will refund the money to your account.
To change or cancel tickets is not possible only in case the tickets are issued under the PROMO tariff or special tariffs. These terms and conditions are mentioned in the ticket offer. More details about changes or cancellations: Terms and conditions.