Travel with children to ZOO
Are you thinking about how to surprise your kids and what new experiences prepare for them during the summer holidays?
We have picked for you the zoos in Berlin, Dresden, Bratislava, Brno, Budapest, Munich, Copenhagen or Vienna.
We made our choice in the practical way - we travelled through the best places for children with the family of the traveller, journalist and professional photographer - Michal Fokt (www.natureinpicture.com). His wife adn daughters have first tried our new child seats and were very satisfied with them.
THE REASONS for travelling with kids to the ZOOs:
- exclusive introduction of child seats KidyBus
- the frequency of services - at least twice a day
- close distance from Prague: Dresden - 2 hours, Brno - 2,5 hours, Vienna - 3 hours 50 min, Bratislava - around 4 hours, Berlin - 4 hours 30 min, Munich - 5 hours (journey to Budapest and Copenhagen take little bit longer ...)
- comfort - extended legroom and seating luxury
- AC, WC
- departures from Prague (ÚAN Florenc), Brno (ÚAN Zvonařka) or Ústí nad Labem
- the children under 12 years (incl.) have the discount of 50% from the Economy or Standard fares
More information about the attractions, events for visitors, admission and opening hours etc. you find here:
- AQUARIUM Copenhagen
- ZOO Dresden
- ZOO Brno
- ZOO Bratislava
- ZOO Berlin
- ZOO Munich
- ZOO Budapest
- ZOO Viena
We wish you lots of wonderful experiences and have a nice trip!