WHY to visit ZOO Dresden:
The tradition mixed with the demonstration of the modern animal breeding concept, the flat area near the city center, comfortable, easy walk, the endeavour to create the multi-species enclosures representing the fauna of the certain area.
- African House - the visitors walk among the plants and freely flying birds. Available scenic terrace.
- large pavilion of the aquariums and terrariums - there lives Max - the sea crocodile living here almost fifthy years (the sea crocodiles rank among to the biggest reptiles in the world)
- tank of the electric pre-eels
- nádrž paúhořů elektrických
- pavilion Zoo Underground - by night exhibitions presents various undergournd creatures
Events for visitors:
feedings of mandrills, polar foxes, elephants, penguins, lion´s macaques, children´s playground, children´s theater, petting zoo, shopping & souvenirs facilities, Zoo - clown, comics magazine
summer season 8.30 am - 6.30 pm, off-season 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
10 EUR, reduced prices 4,50 EUR, children 3 - 16 years 4 EUR, children under 3 years gratis